Outlined below are the most frequently asked questions associates ask after getting started in their CTFO business. These questions can also be found in your back office document library.
Q. Why do I see my name multiple times when looking at my genealogy in my CTFO back office?
A. This is because of the Profit Sharing Positions (PSPs) you’ve earned by enrolling more than 3 people. A PSP is an additional “income center” that you earn for each person you bring into your team, after your third person. This means, if you’ve personally enrolled 6 people into your team, you’ll have a total of 3 PSPs, in addition to your original position.
If you’ve personally enrolled 10 people into your team, you’ll have a total of additional 7 PSPs, and so on. These are unlimited pay centers, so you will continue earning a PSP every single time you personally enroll another person into your team!
Why are these important?
They can multiply your Regenerating Matrix Pay income! Each PSP is qualified the same way as your top/main position. This means, you can get paid multiple times on the people under each PSP! To learn more about Profit Sharing Positions, check out your Library Center for a more detailed explanation.
Q. What does it mean if my status shows Inactive?
A. This means you have not placed an order on your account recently. Don’t worry; you’ll still qualify to receive the 20% Enroller Bonuses whenever someone directly under you makes a purchase. And you can reactivate your account and status anytime in order to qualify for more of the amazing CTFO compensation plan by simply making a qualifying purchase.
Q. Who is the manufacturer of CTFO’s CBD Product Line?
A. By contractual agreement, we are not at liberty to say who the manufacturer is. Please rest assured that they are one of the largest manufacturers of these types of products in the country and their #1 concern is quality. Although they have 4 large facilities and service countries all around the world, they don’t have a call center to handle the onslaught of calls they would receive if we shared their name with our entire field of Associates, so we have agreed not to do that.
Q. Will I Pass a Drug Test if I Take CBD?
A. We cannot promise this.
- There is less than 0.3% (.003) THC in all our products and that is the federal regulation to be able to state “NO THC” on our label. However, there are many different kinds of drug tests, some much more sensitive to trace amounts of substances than others.
- Of those we know of who have been tested for THC when having taken these products, no one has tested positive, including one airlines pilot who is tested regularly.
- Most home test kits and even urine tests will show no THC when someone has been using our products as suggested. Obviously if someone is taking way more product than suggested, the probability of more THC showing up in their system increases. However, if someone takes a hair follicle test, or other highly intensified drug test, even our products may test positive because there can be trace amounts of THC present.
So we cannot promise that anyone will pass a drug test when taking our products, even though most will.
Q. Why does CTFO say “Not all CBD products are created equal and we have the Highest Quality?”
A. Top Reasons Why CTFO CBD Is The Best Quality In The Industry
- More than 67% of the current CBD products on the market that have been tested do NOT contain the amount of CBD or other ingredients that their labels say they do. OURS DO! All our products are manufactured in the USA in a registered GMP facility.
GMP stands for Good Manufacturing Practices, and refers to a system of manufacturing practices that is regulated by the U.S. government and guarantees reproducibility of product quality to verifiable specifications. This means that the federal government has verified that you’re getting what you’re paying for because they have confirmed that what’s on our labels is in our products.
- Our CBD is made from NON-GMO, PESTICIDE FREE, CO2 Extracted Hemp Oil using only organic ingredients.
- The products are manufactured in a cruelty-free facility. No animal testing or abuse is utilized. This is a big issue, especially in the skin care industry.
- We use only the best, highest quality, purest organic Hemp and we don’t use any high heat processing that reduces the potency or efficacy of the CBD.
- Our CBD Oil is a combination of both the CBD Isolate (or Extract) along with the Full Spectrum Whole Plant Hemp Oil. This gives us a much higher potency of CBD Oil while maintaining over 120 other cannabinoids, all of which have additional healing benefits.
- There are more than 400 phytonutrients that exist in hemp plants. Our extraction technology allows us to extract all of these nutrients, without using any heat or harmful solvents. The result is a whole food with exceptional nutritional qualities, and much more efficient skin and pet care products.
- With CTFO CBD products, you’re getting the highest quality, purest CBD, plus over 400 other nutrients, in a naturally synergistic, easy-to-use and easy-to-absorb form. These truly are the best products on the market.
Q. Are there Lab results on the Products?
A. Yes, they are available in your CTFO back office Online Library Center.
Q. Where can I find the ingredients?
A. The ingredients are on every label. They are also available on the drop down menu under the PRODUCTS tab on your MyCTFOCBD.com website.
Q. What are the Current Ranks?
A. An explanation of our ranking system can be found in the Library Center.
Q. Where can I learn about the compensation plan?
A. There are 3 ways to learn about the CTFO Compensation Plan:
1. Compensation Plan Video
2. Compensation Plan Document (download here)
3. Compensation Plan Chart (download here)
Q. What countries are we in?
A. Currently we offer our products in the USA & Canada. We plan to open up in more countries soon. We want to express here that the CBD market is a brand new, emerging market that is experiencing explosive growth.
We are in the forefront of that explosion so there are a lot of rules and regulations that are being, and will continue to be developed during the foreseeable future. CTFO will always make sure that we are in full compliance with any and all regulations and requirements in any market in which we sell our products.
As we expand our sales areas, and as specific regulations are developed in the various markets we reach, we will always maintain 100% compliance with any and all regulations and requirements in each and every country in which we do business.
Q. Why would someone become a Customer even though it is FREE to become an Associate?
A. CTFO simply offers this option to those who do not want to be in a business but want the amazing CTFO CBD Products. When a person becomes a Customer, they are given a website with username, password, and back office. This way they can order when they want and select autoship if they like. They are also positioned in the Matrix organization like anyone else.
It is unlikely a Customer will share their site. But if they do, they actually make 20% of the CV that is ordered. However, they can not get paid in the Unilevel, Matrix or Infinity plan. Allowing people to sign up as a Customer is a great option. And it’s a WIN/WIN for everyone.
If you have any further questions or comments, please leave them below.
To your health and success,